"Days" showing as -1 on brew day

Brewer #64496

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I brewed yesterday on Tuesday 11th, however all Brew Session log entries are showing as "-1 days" instead of 0 days today.

The only thing I've done which I think might have caused this is amend the "Brew Day Complete" entry after midnight on brew day, so technically on October 12th. I don't remember if the "Days" reading was correct before I did this.

Can you tell me how I can fix this? This was a bug last year which I reported and I believe was fixed at the time, so hopefully I've just done something silly here that you can help me out with.

Cheers!

Update:

Today all entries from yesterday are showing as zero days (correct), and today's is showing day 1 (also correct).

I've not changed anything other than add a new entry today.

For me, it seems like in the morning the dates are correct (brew day complete = day 0); however, in the evening, brew day complete becomes +1 day. I haven't noticed this during other brews during the past several months; however, it's happened in the past. Even returning to old brew sessions of months ago, brew day = day +1. Something changed recently. Please investigate.

Sounds like a timezone issue then, I'll keep an eye on it and let you both know when we find the issue!

Back