Dashboard recipes and steps

Stoorhobbit

Premium Member
Reaction score
Only just started using the software and recently restarted brewing so i'm finding my way around. My original brewing experience was kits only, but after a few more kits as a refresher I plan to do extract and work on to all grain.

My dashboard says I have 3 recipes - all snapshots, which I have deleted during learning curve, but although it says 3 recipes none are listed.

I have setup general profile to use a kettle with a value of 10.5L, but in the brew session - brew steps it says "fill kettle to a preboil volume of 22.6L"

I have edited and selected rebuild brew but no change.

Just checked in "my recipes" it says I havent created any recipes yet.

I'm sure this is something simple I have overlooked ... appreciate the help.

not sure I understand how your brewing without first saving a recipe, besides that just create a recipe and save it or find one on here, tools/ copy and save to your list, in that recipe click more and select your profile, then save again, now select tools quick water requirements, look at the total water, click brew and that water amount should be the same

I found a couple of recipes on this site, selected BREW and used "create a snapshot". The recipes appeared in my list, but although I subsequently deleted them, the counter still shows I have the recipes, but they don't appear in the list.

I have just done a quick check and saved the recipe as you mentioned, so I will try the water requirements also. Thanks for your help.

Back