Custom Footer

kblankenship11

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am a member on a couple homebrew forums. I use BF for everything related to tracking my beer. I think it would be sweet if there was a Brewers Friend footer custom generated based on your account.

For example on homebrewtalk.com there is a section that you can enter what's in primary, secondary, drinking, etc. that you can show on the bottom of your posts. However, I am too lazy to enter that on the site. Alas!! I have all of that already in Brewers Friend!! It knows what I have in primary, secondary, conditioning, ready to drink. It could be as little as a text box showing the name of the brew, or a link to it if I've shared the recipe. Once I finish a beer it drops off my list, and when I brew a new one it gets added.

It would help promote BF (which I always like to do) while making life easier for us forum-goers.

go to your "Forum Settings" page (link is upper right) and on that go to profile. There you can edit your signature. Is that what you are looking for?

Kai

Kaiser said:
go to your "Forum Settings" page (link is upper right) and on that go to profile. There you can edit your signature. Is that what you are looking for?

Kai

I'm looking for something that I can use on any forum, generated from my information in BF.

Something like:

Ryan's Brewers Friend Pipeline: (nifty graphic text & URL link to public profile here)
Brewing soon: (could be based off new calendar feature??)
Primary: Based off what's in "Primary" phase in brew log
Secondary/Lagering: Based off what's in "Secondary" phase in brew log
Drinking: Based off "ready to drink" in brew log
RIP: Based off "All gone" in brew log

Back