Custom attenuation

JimNest

Trial Member
Reaction score
I go into the yeast section and mark the box for custom attenuation and enter my number. Everything works fine. But when I come back to the app an hour later, it has reverted. The custom attenuation box is unchecked and the number I put in an hour ago is gone. How do I keep the custom attenuation box checked?

worked for me, did you save then view, also might be browser cache , refresh the page

I don't see an option to save on the app, or refresh the page. The information is fine for about a half hour after I enter it and then it automatically unchecks the custom attenuation box and reverts to whatever was the default.

I'm guessing you mean by app your talking phone? try using the website, zoom in should work as for the phone app, its a developer question I guess, I don't have it

Thanks for trying to help.

Is it possible to get an answer from an administrator or programmer. I can change the Custom Attenuation on the yeast and it will work, but if I go out of the app and come back it will revert to whatever it was before. I may be missing something simple, but I can't figure it out.

Back