Currency Symbol NOT Updating

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
There is an issue with the tracking of your selected Currency Symbol when accessing Recipe View from within the Fermentation section of the Brew Log. - it doesn't update to your preferred symbol - in my case the £ symbol.

In Recipe View mode - after saving an edited recipe and selecting View - everything is OK

upload_2020-11-22_15-5-11.png

When in the Fermentation Tab of a Brew Session you can select to View the Recipe using the View Recipe tab..
upload_2020-11-22_15-7-46.png

Then, Low and Behold....the currency symbol revers to the Dollar symbol and not your preferred option - in my case the £ symbol. OOPS!!!!

upload_2020-11-22_15-9-13.png

There is an issue with the tracking of your selected Currency Symbol when accessing Recipe View from within the Fermentation section of the Brew Log. - it doesn't update to your preferred symbol - in my case the £ symbol.

In Recipe View mode - after saving an edited recipe and selecting View - everything is OK

View attachment 12985

When in the Fermentation Tab of a Brew Session you can select to View the Recipe using the View Recipe tab..
View attachment 12986
Then, Low and Behold....the currency symbol revers to the Dollar symbol and not your preferred option - in my case the £ symbol. OOPS!!!!

View attachment 12987

Good catch Alan! Opening a ticket now.

Back