Conversion from British measurements tonUS measurements

Reaction score
It would be nice to have a recipe tool similar to the scale batch, that would automatically convert a recipe using British grams and kilograms to US pounds and ounces. And vice versa.

tanks

I just put a recipe into edit mode and changed one feremntable, is this what you are looking for?
Screenshot_20210403-134112_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210403-134124_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210403-134130_Chrome.jpg

I just put a recipe into edit mode and changed one feremntable, is this what you are looking for?
View attachment 15060 View attachment 15061 View attachment 15062

I saw this feature, and did convert my measurements to pounds, but the total at the bottom of the catagory still remained kilograms. This carried thru all the sections, hops, yeast, etc. Even though I manually changed the values to US pounds and ounces, the totals stayed in grams and kilograms. Also, when using the "Quick Water Requirements" tool, it all remained in liters. What I'm looking for is a tool that would change all aspects of the recipe to my preferred standard of measurements. Hope this better explains what i'm looking for.

Gotcha
I am sure that others here who use the Brewers Friend software will be more helpful. There is probably something your profile settings.

Back