Contact info

Mase

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying the site and forums and look forward to all that Brewer's Friend has to offer and I would like to make a request for a contact on the website to have a way to reach someone to alert of an issue. Maybe in the Contacts section by adding a 5th option to contact someone to alert them of an issue.

Thanks all! Cheers.

You can always email us at mail@brewersfriend.com. We check it often, and are responsive to issues. That's probably the quickest way to find us. There is also the "start a conversation" with me option- that goes directly to my personal email and I get that on my phone or computer instantly.

You can always email us at mail@brewersfriend.com. We check it often, and are responsive to issues. That's probably the quickest way to find us. There is also the "start a conversation" with me option- that goes directly to my personal email and I get that on my phone or computer instantly.
Thanks Yooper. I couldn't find the contact info anywhere. Cheers!

Was anyone else getting a popup box asking for log in info about 24 hours ago ?
I was logged in as I could edit my profile and equip settings but no forum access

Was anyone else getting a popup box asking for log in info about 24 hours ago ?
I was logged in as I could edit my profile and equip settings but no forum access

Yes, the forum was down for about 12 hours or so due to some unforeseen incidents, but it's back up and running now. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused.

Yea same thing my end was scratchin my head trying to work our my password as its pre filled usually:p

Back