OK, i've posted before about my lower efficiency due to not sparging hot enough, but now i don't believe that's the reason.... Today i brewed a batch, 3 gallon boil, 2 gallon batch. I mashed for 60 minutes today, then i moved my mash bag into a strainer over my boil pot, sparged it with a 3 quart tea kettle, then recirculated the wort from my mash tun through the grains into the boil pot. i think i ended up sparging 7 more quarts to get my wort up to 3+/- gallons. Preboil efficiency read out at 1.040, and i successfully boiled off about a gallon, and my gravity was down at 1.057, 10 points under the 75% efficiency projection. Is there anything i'm not doing, or anything i can do to better hit my projections.