Clean Beer Glasses

Arbe0

Premium Member
Reaction score
tell me the best way to clean beer glasses. I dont get the best head from my beer and have heard that how the glasses are cleaned can make a difference.

Take a bit of salt and a few drops of water and scrub it out with your finger, then rinse.

I keep a bottle brush handy. Juat hand wash and rinse well, never use the dishwasher. The rinse agents (jet dry) will kill your head for sure.

Wash 'em by hand, rinse them, dry them, drink beer from them. Don't worry! As long as you don't use stinky, perfumed soap, all will be well.

You don't clean beer glasses man. You drink all that beer to cloud your glasses. Hold on...did you say beer GLASSES? I was thinking of beer goggles. Never mind. I think you just use soap for those.

You guys don't drink from the tap? I just lay down underneath and turn it on for a few minutes... :lol:

As the Germans say, ich trinke kein Wasser, weil die Fische darin.... You get the point.

I think what he is trying to say is...Yo no bebo agua, porque peces estan en el mismo. ;)

Something about fish peeing in water, so don't drink it. :lol:

The version I heard involved another, somewhat more intimate bodily function....

Back