Changes aren't saving

Brewer #234123

Trial Member
Reaction score
I'm having issues with the save function. When I save a recipe, it says it saves but if I exit and re-enter, the recipe has reverted to before the changes.

I'm having issues with the save function. When I save a recipe, it says it saves but if I exit and re-enter, the recipe has reverted to before the changes.

I'm not having that issue- what is one of the recipes you are having trouble with (link please?)? I can take a look.

I'm pretty upset that I paid to use this software that keeps losing the changes I make.

there must be something else going on. I am not having that problem. I'm not saying you aren't I'm just saying there must be something going on with your system that is causing the issue.

Then why isn't it impacting everyone? Your statement isn't correct. There are a lot of things on your system that can impact it. (I have worked in IT for close to 30 years). Maybe the recipe is corrupt. Have you tried re-creating it?

I write computer software; it's very easily a problem on the server. The fact that it isn't impacting everyone doesn't mean the issue is on my end.

If you want to help, tell me how I get a refund. I'm not happy with this software at all.

so go to your recipe in edit mode click the slider that says shared, then click auto save, stay in edit mode for at least five minutes you should see a caption that says saved, we can take a look if you share it

I suggest you try a different browser or clear your cache, I still cant get in

I've tried it with both IE and Chrome and have cleared the cache. Neither the autosave or save functions are changing the recipe. I can set it to be shared and let it autosave (the UI says it autosaved) but the recipe reverts back every time. Clearly this is something on the server isn't keeping the changes.

I cannot recreate the problem, as suggested I would try a new recipe, save it then share it and post it here

I can't get in via the link- can you PM me your user name (or email address) so I can go in and take a look?

I think I've found the issue- we can't get in because it shows as the recipe has been deleted. If it's been deleted, that would explain the problem. Or did you not delete it?

I deleted it and made a new one since I was told that nobody could see it and every time I set it to shareable, it wouldn't save.

I deleted it and made a new one since I was told that nobody could see it and every time I set it to shareable, it wouldn't save.

I sent you a message, if you could please check the "conversations" area. I found the issue, and wanted to ensure it has been fixed.

I just purchased this software and am experiencing lots of issues with saving a recipe. Sometimes when I got to edit my recipe it is missing items I previously saved. When I view the recipe they are gone also. Then when I edit it again they are back. Lots of weirdness. I'm using Chrome. I've tried clearing browser cache.

Back