cant view recipes???

slayerextreme

Trial Member
Reaction score
was just wondering ...keeps saying there is an error and its been reported...any info???

No issue here .. (running opera)

No problem here either.... (IE10)

this is the 3rd day that I am getting the error message and cannot access my recipes on my desktop

Have you cleared cookies and cache? What browser are you in?

Can you get me the URL of what you're accessing?

I am also unable to view my recipe which really stinks because I was planning my first brewing session tonight.

I'm pretty sure thats a trial thing, your limit has probably run out try joining, its only 10 bucks a year

i just signed up with a new account and i can't access my recipes now either on any browser or device for about a week now

for whatever reason i can now view my recipes again. thank you to whomever was listening and fixing the problem.

i will be joining as a full member very soon!

mine is working now again too. thanks brewer's friend!! love the site so far!

Signed up this morning and have tried off and on all day to view recipes I searched for, and no matter what, any recipe results in:

We're sorry, the system is having difficulty right now. Administrators have been notified. RDWHAHB!

Windows 7, IE11
Windows 7, Firefox
Windows 7, Firefox proxy using three different countries IP's, all cache/cookies cleared.

Still same message.

If you're having issues I need to know the browser, operating system, and the specific URL of what you're accessing.

We're sorry, the system is having difficulty right now

one thing to note that in the past years ago I was not knowingly dipping in and out of a wireless range and found this same message and I believe this is a default error message when not being able to connect to the database on this website, your browser will cache the HTML page but the recipes are stores in the database so sounds about the same issue I was having

We should be fully resolved now. Can you guys confirm?

Back