Cannot customize Brew steps

Gouich

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all

I'm trying to customize my brew steps at this link:
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/profile/brew_steps

After spending 20 minutes to make it look all clean, I reopen the steps and BAM, all the default steps are back (luckily my custom ones are still there). I delete the default ones again, switch to recipe, start a brew session, and BAM, the clutter is back. Really annoying, I don't want these steps to keep showing up. Very grateful if you could fix this bug!

I've tried to reproduce this in your account and don't see any issues. Can you be more specific in your workflow, the issue is probably in the process you're going through.

I've tried to reproduce this in your account and don't see any issues. Can you be more specific in your workflow, the issue is probably in the process you're going through.

Thanks for the reply! I tried again and this time it seems to work!
I didn't change anything in the work flow, I just clicked on the trash bin for the items I wanted to delete, confirm deletion. It seemed like it worked, I could leave the page, wander off, come back and it was fine... for a while, and the next day I checked again and all the default brew steps had returned again. It did it 3-4x in a row, but now seems to be OK

Thanks for the reply! I tried again and this time it seems to work!
I didn't change anything in the work flow, I just clicked on the trash bin for the items I wanted to delete, confirm deletion. It seemed like it worked, I could leave the page, wander off, come back and it was fine... for a while, and the next day I checked again and all the default brew steps had returned again. It did it 3-4x in a row, but now seems to be OK
Glad it worked out, let us know if you have any issues with it again!

In the mean time, I'll chock this up to an Ostrich Algorithm issue.

FJ1TwRzaAAQmN7O

Back