Can multiple recipes be output as rows to a Spreadsheet to create combined grain/hops bill?

HomerLovesDuff

Trial Member
Reaction score
1st post here, so please be gentle...

I want to create a grain /hops order and need to combine my totals of each grain/hop needed to brew a number of different recipes.

Is there a way to output recipes as individual rows so that I can add columns for each grain/hop to get totals of each in a spreadsheet?

1st post here, so please be gentle...

I want to create a grain /hops order and need to combine my totals of each grain/hop needed to brew a number of different recipes.

Is there a way to output recipes as individual rows so that I can add columns for each grain/hop to get totals of each in a spreadsheet?

You can click "add to shopping list" to get a list of things. Then print that list.

There is an export function in recipe view mode, you export the recipe as text, then copy it, and paste it into a word document. I'm not sure if it can be exported to a spreadsheet though. Would actually be nice to have an option to export as a CSV file though. Then you could open that file with excel, and save it as an excel file.

Back