Bulin’s brew system 3.0

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Working on the rebuild/upgrade. Starting with a kettle hops filter. DigiBoil false bottom covered with #40 stainless mesh secured with a 13” false bottom recycled from my old mash tun.
IMG_1097.jpeg
IMG_1098.jpeg
IMG_1099.jpeg

Some nice bling there, going to take a handful of brews to dial things in I bet!
I'm going to give it a run this weekend with an Irish Red if I get it all assembled. Could actually use 2 DigiBoils, using the 2nd for a sparge water heater/hlt, but I'm not wired quite robustly enough for that.

Looking good Tim lovw the idea of the hop plate at the bottom after seeing Ozarks Trub Dam picture I wonder that that domed perforated lid would Do inverted ...

Just spit balling

How big is the digiboil? 35L? 65L?

Looking good Tim lovw the idea of the hop plate at the bottom after seeing Ozarks Trub Dam picture I wonder that that domed perforated lid would Do inverted ...

Just spit balling
Interesting thought, not sure how I'd make it work, the outside "ring" of the domeed false bottom is seccuring the stainless cloth filter.

65l, I actually have 2 of them now. If I was wired a little heavier, I'd use one for sparge water.
Is it the total house capacity or the individual circuit? If it's the circuit, you could run an heavy extension cord to an outlet on a different circuit.

Is it the total house capacity or the individual circuit? If it's the circuit, you could run an heavy extension cord to an outlet on a different circuit.
How I do it. Plug in to the dryer outlet and run a 35ft 6ga cord

How I do it. Plug in to the dryer outlet and run a 35ft 6ga cord
I run my Anvil on a cord as well. Upstairs kitchen stove recpticle ( gas stove now) through the floor and all the way to the other end of the basement. Long heavy cord ( forgot the gage).

I did the same on my Patio for a bit burnt out the 15 Amp line and fried the outlet :(.

Now I run the element as close to the socket as possible.

Back