Brewing Equipment...Are you all set?

It's real simple I'd like an induction cooktop so I'm not brewing in the kitchen on an old school electric stovetop. Going to have to wait till we buy a house though. I'm definitely going to have a basement brewery in mind when we're looking at homes

It's real simple I'd like an induction cooktop so I'm not brewing in the kitchen on an old school electric stovetop. Going to have to wait till we buy a house though. I'm definitely going to have a basement brewery in mind when we're looking at homes
Nothing wrong with a spacious patio either:rolleyes:

I currently have a vision, I see Steve looking for a house with an unfinished basement!

Winters are pretty rough in Western NY, worse where Steve is than where I am. Lake effect snow and wind can, and has closed things down. We can and obviously do go outside, but for a brew day, shelter and warmth would be necessary.

Yeah it's mainly that the weather is unpredictable here. I'm mainly just being spoiled and not wanting to battle the wind or have to shovel feet of snow out of my way to brew. As far as cold there's many places in the US colder, very few that are snowier though

I could also use a Keezer since my kegerator only holds two cornies!

Back