Brewhardware.com (New Jersey)

Over The Cliff Brewing

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone buy ingredients from this site or store? I'm looking for different places to source my ingredients when my local shop's inventory is out.

Last edited:
never have, my home brew store closed so I take advantage of more beer's free shipping over $59, they will split up a full bag into 10 pounds, its a little higher but I like the packaging

Yes. I’ve bought ingredients from them several times. Great prices, second only to RiteBrew but with a better selection of grains. They offer two levels of grind too. Excellent customer service too. One shipment got lost by USPS and they offered to replace it. It finally came 5 weeks late and they sent free yeast in case the one lost in shipping wasn’t viable anymore. They also offered free upgrade to liquid yeast once when out of stock of a similar dry yeast. I shop there a few times a year.

Yes. I’ve bought ingredients from them several times. Great prices, second only to RiteBrew but with a better selection of grains. They offer two levels of grind too. Excellent customer service too. One shipment got lost by USPS and they offered to replace it. It finally came 5 weeks late and they sent free yeast in case the one lost in shipping wasn’t viable anymore. They also offered free upgrade to liquid yeast once when out of stock of a similar dry yeast. I shop there a few times a year.
I think I'll give him a shot since he's in New Jersey and I'm in CT. His prices are much cheaper than morebeer.

Back