• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday Admins moderators whoever makes dicisions in the behind the scenes Crew
@Yooper @Pricelessbrewing

I was browsing the " SHOP" section of the site checking out the clothing the hats the coffee cups even brewing apron but.... Where Are the Beer Mugs/cups??

I for one would drink out of the brewersfriend pilsner glass for example or a snazzy wide bodied snifter glass even a standard half litre beef Mug.

Just a suggestion after all it's a beer brewing site;)

Who else on here would like a BF glass?

Gday Admins moderators whoever makes dicisions in the behind the scenes Crew
@Yooper @Pricelessbrewing

I was browsing the " SHOP" section of the site checking out the clothing the hats the coffee cups even brewing apron but.... Where Are the Beer Mugs/cups??

I for one would drink out of the brewersfriend pilsner glass for example or a snazzy wide bodied snifter glass even a standard half litre beef Mug.

Just a suggestion after all it's a beer brewing site;)

Who else on here would like a BF glass?
I would

At first glance I was thinking of reading glasses :p
I would, obviously depending on price and transport.
Now thinking I should have a look at the shop items. Gotta go back to Europe, so shipping would be a bit more reliable

I’ll see what we can do- we used to do these things in house, but with international shipping it was so cost prohibitive to our international customers. So we chose this company to fulfill our orders. I’ll look into it- thanks for the suggestion!

I’ll see what we can do- we used to do these things in house, but with international shipping it was so cost prohibitive to our international customers. So we chose this company to fulfill our orders. I’ll look into it- thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers Yooper.
Yup I understand no one wants to operate at a loss but being a beer recipie platform it goes together like ah hombrew and a beer glass;);).

Yup I'm imagining shipping for me and people like Zambezi might be more than the item selected.

Cheers Yooper.
Yup I understand no one wants to operate at a loss but being a beer recipie platform it goes together like ah hombrew and a beer glass;);).

Yup I'm imagining shipping for me and people like Zambezi might be more than the item selected.

Yes, that’s the dilemma. When we first sold t-shirts, the shirts were $20 USD. And the shipping to the EU was like $37 USD. So it’s an issue for us to have something made and not be able to make it affordable for our international friends (who are a huge part of our community). We’ll give this some thought and discuss for sure.

Yes, that’s the dilemma. When we first sold t-shirts, the shirts were $20 USD. And the shipping to the EU was like $37 USD. So it’s an issue for us to have something made and not be able to make it affordable for our international friends (who are a huge part of our community). We’ll give this some thought and discuss for sure.

I don't have specifics off hand, but there are companies (both in N. America and Europe to cut down on logistics and cost) that will make to order if you provide the artwork and specs. That way people can order the quantity of the items they want and you don't have to carry inventory. It is probably more expensive that way, but less hassle with no inventory carry.

So, all we need is permission to use the logo?

So, all we need is permission to use the logo?
I don't know. The way I've seen it set up was the owner of the logo spec'd the item. (T-shirt, mug, sticker, etc.) And then rather than purchase inventory, the company would just make them to order. Our beer club set that up years ago for t-shirts. I'll see if I can find the link as a reference point. We're about to order some inventory though because we want to have them to sell at beer fests.

Back