Brew session sorting

jeffpn

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I really don't use the website app for brewing. I stick to the iPhone version. I just noticed that on the website, I can sort brew sessions by phase. I would love if that functionality could be added to the iPhone app.

Echoing this request - sorting (and being able to hide completed sessions) would make this usable, otherwise I'm searching through hundreds of brews trying to find the few active ones.

Even defaulting to sorted by brew-date would be a start.

Somewhere I also brought up hiding completed sessions. If I recall, BF said it was a good idea, but that's all I ever heard. I know that was quite a while ago.

I'd like it if the iPhone app had the same features as the web app, like the sorting I mentioned before. Also, I just noticed that a snapshot recipe in my iPhone app. I don't believe the iPhone app can create a snapshot recipe like the web app can. But at least it can recognize it. There's one recipe I've done where the ingredient isn't listed in the iPhone app, but it is available in the web app. I can't remember what that ingredient is, but it's stocked with the corn sugar in my local brew store. Something for body, maybe?

Edit: I think that ingredient might be maltodextrin that is not available in the iPhone app, but is available in the web app.

Last edited:

Back