Brew session recipe snapshot changed hop form

royger

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Yesterday I've created a new brew session from a recipe, and did a snapshot of the recipe at the same time. I've noticed later however that in the snapshot all hops are changed from "pellet" to "leaf/whole". I have no idea why this happened, but it looks like a bug to me (or at least I wasn't expecting this to happen).

Thanks, Roger.

Roger, thanks for bringing this up. Someone else mentioned it yesterday, so I’ve put in a ticket for that. I am sorry that this happened to you, and we’re fixing it ASAP!

Hello,

I'm still seeing the same issue, I've copied a recipe, modified it and the hops automagically switched to Leaf/whole. This seems to happen multiple times, as I've already changed the hop format several times on the same recipe, but it doesn't seem to stick, and the system switches them back to Leaf/whole at some point.

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm still seeing the same issue, I've copied a recipe, modified it and the hops automagically switched to Leaf/whole. This seems to happen multiple times, as I've already changed the hop format several times on the same recipe, but it doesn't seem to stick, and the system switches them back to Leaf/whole at some point.

Thanks.

We can't recreate this. Can you help us by listing your steps? For example:
  1. go to copy,
  2. edit (verify all hops are still pellet)
  3. change hop amount
  4. save
  5. reload page (verify all hops are still pellet)
That would help us out with nailing down the problem. Thank you!

Back