Brew-session 'lite' printout

Rea Valley Brewery

Trial Member
Reaction score
[Edit] OK, Ignore pretty much everything below - I've just found the (already existing) page which gives me pretty much exactly what I was looking for!

For those of us who don't need the full set of step-by-step instructions any longer, I'd love to see a printable summary page which just gave you your fermentables and your mash time/temp, your hop additions (qty & time) and your water calcs. No new information from what's already on the system, but just condensed into a one-page printable.

What Brewdog here in the UK did with their "DIYDog" project to publish the back catalogue of their recipes is one example of the sort of layout I was hoping for.
https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/diydog

Last edited:
Not only that- but we are finishing up a fully customizable brewsheet. I have been testing it, and am very happy with it. I'll let everyone know when it's released, which will be any day now.

The custom brewsheet will allow you to delete any steps you don't want on the brewsheet. For me, I don't need to be told to "gather your equipment", as I"m brewing in my dedicated brew room. So I won't use that step, just as an example. It'll make everyone's brewsheet work for them, and I"m very excited about this big update!

Back