Brew scheduling calendar

MeemoNZ

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Are there any plans or has a request been raised to have a brew scheduling calendar function added to BF?

By this I mean, support for adding in equipment & capacity, then planning a brew on day x, fermenting for a given number of days, conditioning for a further number of days (maybe in a different vessle) before packaging. Then being able to see this in a calendar view and clearly see what equipment is in use when.

I've been looking around and can't seem to find any suitable software for this. Alot of forum posts I've seen, head brewers are simply using a spreadsheet! #oppertunity

Are there any plans or has a request been raised to have a brew scheduling calendar function added to BF?

By this I mean, support for adding in equipment & capacity, then planning a brew on day x, fermenting for a given number of days, conditioning for a further number of days (maybe in a different vessle) before packaging. Then being able to see this in a calendar view and clearly see what equipment is in use when.

I've been looking around and can't seem to find any suitable software for this. Alot of forum posts I've seen, head brewers are simply using a spreadsheet! #oppertunity
I've been using my Calander on my Phone to schedule in brew days.

You might be able to do this...

I agree It would be a cool feature more so if you needed a bit of forward brew planning if brewing for a special occasion like: hombrew competition, wedding/Engagement party or like me this year for Christmas celebrations.

I'd imagine on the Pro side of BF this would be built into the software?
@Pricelessbrewing

Time can get away on you of your not paying attention...

I've been using my Calander on my Phone to schedule in brew days.

You might be able to do this...

I agree It would be a cool feature more so if you needed a bit of forward brew planning if brewing for a special occasion like: hombrew competition, wedding/Engagement party or like me this year for Christmas celebrations.

I'd imagine on the Pro side of BF this would be built into the software?
@Pricelessbrewing

Time can get away on you of your not paying attention...

I like the idea! I’ll add to our enhancement wish list and see if this is something we could do. Thanks @MemoNZ for the suggestion.

Back