Brew Logs

Crookedeyeboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi
Anyone else having the same issue as me whereby the logs entered in a brew session are not listed in date order.
I have my brewery logs (day +0) grouped together, then at the bottom of the page is a log i made +3 days later.
Then iIve entered another log today and thats right at the top.
Thanks

They're listed in reverse order now for some inscrutable reason.

Sorry for the brew session issues, but we appreciate the reports!

I'm submitting two separate reports here,

1) The brew session table should remember how it was sorted, and be applied to all recipes so you don't have to tell the site your sorting preference each time.

2) Roll back the change to the default sorting behavior to be descending in chronological order, so it goes from oldest to newest, and not newest to older.

Last edited:
Sorry for the brew session issues, but we appreciate the reports!

I'm submitting two separate reports here,

1) The brew session table should remember how it was sorted, and be applied to all recipes so you don't have to tell the site your sorting preference each time.

2) Roll back the change to the default sorting behavior to be descending in chronological order, so it goes from oldest to newest, and not newest to older.
I'm in agreement with the above as long as #1 works because I personally like the newest to oldest sort. The ADD button is at the top, I can see the most recent entry without having to scroll to the bottom, and then I can easily add a new entry. Thanks.

An update for this has moved to beta.brewersfriend.com for anyone interested.

The solution was to introduce a user setting, in https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/profile/general_settings

This fixes both issues, you can set it once and never have to worry about it again. Opening new sessions, starting new sessions, or adding a new log entry should maintain it's order.

80517523-757a0800-8942-11ea-8e49-0f677b9d8eb4.png

Back