Brew Log pop up calendar

Craft Solutions

Premium Member
Reaction score
Would be nice if BF could pop up latest date in log instead of a list of old dates.
I have to manually add date, even though a list of six or so older dates pops up. Slightly annoying.

If you mean when you are making a brew log entry, I have the same problem. It is difficult on my phone to make that list go away and still have the calendar there. I would prefer for it to just display the calendar, and not provide any suggestions. The suggestions are never what I am looking for.

It is a minor irritation, so I never brought it up before.

Anything in the phone is difficult

I actually find that things work very well on my phone. The suggested list of dates covers the calendar, and seem to be a list of 6 random dates. It is tricky to make the list go away to be able to select a date without making the calendar go away too. Sometimes it takes a few tries. If one of the dates in the list were, oh I don't know, let's say TODAY for instance that would be slick because today is the date I am normally looking for! It is a minor irritation, but it seems silly that it is the way it is.

Screenshot_20190418-195946.png

Good for you.... but they don’t on my phone

I've found some phones have too much cache and it makes it hard to navigate sometimes

Using Chrome browser on Android phone

Back