Brew Log Fermentation steps

zsoker

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello, Could you please make a small change to the EDIT page under the Fermentation steps so that the last page would come in by default. I almost never care about the previous entries but more so about the last couple of pages.

Thank you,

Hello, Could you please make a small change to the EDIT page under the Fermentation steps so that the last page would come in by default. I almost never care about the previous entries but more so about the last couple of pages.

Thank you,

Where are you talking about? I'm trying to picture what you would like to see.

Brew Steps/ Fermentation/ Edit.

When I click on it, it comes to the records of the first day but it would be much preferable to see the last page of records so that I would not have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on last every time.

Also just noted that the fermentation chart got messed up when not "all days" is selected. The selected period (lets say the last day) is now shown in a fraction of the chart.

Brew Steps/ Fermentation/ Edit.

When I click on it, it comes to the records of the first day but it would be much preferable to see the last page of records so that I would not have to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on last every time.

Also just noted that the fermentation chart got messed up when not "all days" is selected. The selected period (lets say the last day) is now shown in a fraction of the chart.
Reverse chron sort. . .

Back