Brew log dry hop entry

oliver

Premium Member
Reaction score
after brew day, when I want to remember what days I dry hopped which hops, I have to add a new log entry and choose other. Then just write a note.

Could dry hop entries be added? Inputs for hop type and amount, and as usual the day the hops were added.

after brew day, when I want to remember what days I dry hopped which hops, I have to add a new log entry and choose other. Then just write a note.

Could dry hop entries be added? Inputs for hop type and amount, and as usual the day the hops were added.
and if you could set a dry hop type alarm/reminder to come up on brewersfriend to remind you to go add them to fermentor. eg if in recipie youve inputed a dry hop 5 days into fermentation then when on brewersfriend or in brew session it will be displayed on screen (add dry hop addition today).

Bumping this for the dry hop reminder. I just added them to my Google calendar, but it would be amazing to have a notification reminding me of my schedule.

Agreed. Plans don't always go according to recipe and an easy log entry for dry hoping, which is a pretty common action, would be right on point. I also find it humbug to try to go back and edit a snapshot (maybe its just me but I can never find the correct snapshot of the correct recipe without clicking around for 20 minutes).

Back