Brew log dry hop entry

Discussion in 'Feature Requests' started by oliver, May 12, 2018.

1. oliver

oliver Well-Known Member

LHBS owner
    after brew day, when I want to remember what days I dry hopped which hops, I have to add a new log entry and choose other. Then just write a note.

Could dry hop entries be added? Inputs for hop type and amount, and as usual the day the hops were added.

Trialben likes this.
  2. Trialben

Trialben Well-Known Member

Pest control tech
    and if you could set a dry hop type alarm/reminder to come up on brewersfriend to remind you to go add them to fermentor. eg if in recipie youve inputed a dry hop 5 days into fermentation then when on brewersfriend or in brew session it will be displayed on screen (add dry hop addition today).

Dexlor and oliver like this.
  3. Dexlor

Dexlor New Member

Bumping this for the dry hop reminder. I just added them to my Google calendar, but it would be amazing to have a notification reminding me of my schedule.

4. Chaps

Chaps New Member

Agreed. Plans don't always go according to recipe and an easy log entry for dry hoping, which is a pretty common action, would be right on point. I also find it humbug to try to go back and edit a snapshot (maybe its just me but I can never find the correct snapshot of the correct recipe without clicking around for 20 minutes).