Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Yeasty Boy

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Is the brew steps black bar now removed permanently? I know others did not like it on their Netbooks, but I personally really liked it there so I could swap between tabs (recipe, brew log, etc) while always having the current step and timers visible! It is actually quite annoying to have to scroll all the way back up the steps in order to switch over to the brew log tab to add an entry, then back to steps and scroll back down to the current step! Yeesh.

Does anyone know if I can turn this feature back on? Please bring this feature back and give is an ON/OFF capability for brewers who don't want it!

Cheers!

Is the brew steps black bar now removed permanently? I know others did not like it on their Netbooks, but I personally really liked it there so I could swap between tabs (recipe, brew log, etc) while always having the current step and timers visible! It is actually quite annoying to have to scroll all the way back up the steps in order to switch over to the brew log tab to add an entry, then back to steps and scroll back down to the current step! Yeesh.

Does anyone know if I can turn this feature back on? Please bring this feature back and give is an ON/OFF capability for brewers who don't want it!

Cheers!

Sorry, yes this was removed in October in order to de-clutter and update the brew steps.

I like the idea of keeping the current step somewhere without having to scroll to find it and making available from all tabs. We'll look at adding this for the next release.

Back