Blichmann riptide praises

CRUNK

Trial Member
Reaction score
Just tested my new pump, and it fantastic.

It's quieter
More powerfull whirlpool
And the control flow valve is genius.

I highly recommend this pump.

Attachments

• 20180509_162936_resized.jpg
    20180509_162936_resized.jpg
    960.1 KB · Views: 123
That’s your review? And you offered to write articles for the site? :p:eek:

That’s your review? And you offered to write articles for the site? :p:eek:

LOL, I already sent in a Blog post for review quite lengthy this is just a quick review of this new pump.

The impeller is twice the size of a normal impeller in a chugger or March pump.

The ability to take the impeller head off with the tri clamp is awesome it makes it so easy to clean.

I cannot wait to start brewing this weekend.

LOL, I already sent in a Blog post for review quite lengthy this is just a quick review of this new pump.

The impeller is twice the size of a normal impeller in a chugger or March pump.

The ability to take the impeller head off with the tri clamp is awesome it makes it so easy to clean.

I cannot wait to start brewing this weekend.

It looks great. What's the rated gpm? I have trouble with my whirlpool and chilling because my March pump just isn't that powerful to go through the chiller and all the tubing very quickly.

It looks great. What's the rated gpm? I have trouble with my whirlpool and chilling because my March pump just isn't that powerful to go through the chiller and all the tubing very quickly.

From their website
Features
The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing! We've solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!

• High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
  • Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
  • 1/2" NPT inlet and outlet connections
  • Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
  • Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control - don't spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
  • Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds - no more frustrating air locked pumps!
  • Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
  • Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping - a $25 retail value included!
  • Convenient power switch on the base
  • Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
  • Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage

I can tell you the difference in my whirlpool is extremely noticeable.

Back