Best way to build a split batch (extract) in recipe editor

SabreSteve

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
So as many of you know I've been out of the game for a bit with some new additions to our family. About to dip my toes back with some extract brews. I've just converted my California Common (my biggest crowd pleaser) to extract and I'm going to play around with some dry hopping so I'm excited there. For another brew I was thinking doing a split batch blonde/pale ale where I dry hop one and add fruit to the other. Is there an easy way to split a recipe or do I have to build the same recipe twice? I'm assuming all the numbers will be accurate as long as I base them off the larger volume?

I build the combined and split recipes, so all three. Bit of a pain, but then I'm too cheap for one of the higher subscriptions that lets you do the splitting from the one recipe. Not sure if it's premium plus or pro. If I was doing it more often and it was premium plus I'd consider it.

I build the combined and split recipes, so all three. Bit of a pain, but then I'm too cheap for one of the higher subscriptions that lets you do the splitting from the one recipe. Not sure if it's premium plus or pro. If I was doing it more often and it was premium plus I'd consider it.
Or just wing it...

Back