Beer just taste better after a hard days work

Ozarks Mountain Brewery

Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Ive had a week, very hard work and today I was toast, then I drank a home brew and went awwwww, don't you love it when that happens

One of the guys my wife sits for enjoys having a brew with me when he picks his kids up after work. I'm more than happy to share. Even when he says he just doesn't have time to enjoy one, he will.

When work gets the better of me, a mug of beer and a hot shower takes the pain away. Have a spot on upper edge of shower stall where a mug sets perfectly.

When people ask me about my kegerator I have a standard answer;

"Coming home from work on a Friday and pouring yourself a cold draught beer never gets old."

.....especially when its 110f outside.

I've never done a hard days work, so I couldn't say. But avoiding work can be damn hard work some days.

Tapped a new keg today - man! Getting the old one out - cleaning the line - getting tbe new one in. I'm bushed !

didn't you know half of brewing beer is cleaning, you have to work off that stomach somehow lol

And the other half of brewing beer is sanitation so there, it's all work. Good thing those yeasties are so industrious! I agree with the original thesis of this thread: Beer tastes better at the end of a hard day's work. Cheers!

Tastes pretty good at breakfast too!

Not that I would know anything about it.

I agree completely. Makes it all worthwhile.

I recently finished up two days of cleaning, sanitizing, and transferring 20 gallons of about 7 different flavored meads. Plus, I've been babysitting a new pilsner (Urquell) clone that's starting its second week of fermentation. It's been a busy couple of weeks. Homebrew is nectar of the gods at the end of a brew day....especially one of those super-special 21% meads I'm still hoarding. :p

Back