Bangkok Bound

Steve SPF

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I'm very familiar with Thailand but the craft beer scene is really in its infancy here. It's great to see the changes each time I get here though, feels like a front row seat watching something amazing happening right in front of me.

This is Underdog micro brewery in Samut Prakan, just outside Bangkok. Quite the mission to get here but really pleased to have made the trip.

20230430_180810.jpg

20230430_180810.jpg
20230430_174839.jpg

I'm very familiar with Thailand but the craft beer scene is really in its infancy here. It's great to see the changes each time I get here though, feels like a front row seat watching something amazing happening right in front of me.

This is Underdog micro brewery in Samut Prakan, just outside Bangkok. Quite the mission to get here but really pleased to have made the trip.

View attachment 25245

View attachment 25245 View attachment 25246
That's quite the collection of taps there! Looking good.

View attachment 25245

Wowie I was thinking bring on the Tiger beer but you've gone one better!

Enjoy your beercation :D.

Nice!
I'm jealous :)

Have some cold ones for me, and enjoy the food

Last edited:
That looks cool as hell. Safe trip dude.

I'm so jealous! My son was in Thailand last week (he's in the Navy) and sent me food pictures. He wasn't in Bangkok, but instead about 50 miles away where the port is. The food looked good. My son isn't much of a drinker, especially a beer guy but the food.....WOW! Have a great time.

Safe trip buddy! Take lots of photos...drink lots of beer!

View attachment 25245
rooftop snipers
It looks so great. I also want to come Bangkok.

Back