Back in the game

Rairch

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Been out of brewing for a while now.
Went from kits to wine to spirits.......then stopped for a year or so.
Just getting back into brewing now and starting to do some mini mash recipes, great brew day time and fits in well for a mid week throw together.
Just bottled a standard APA and looking to get something brewed to stash away for later on in the year....
It's good to be back brewing.
Cheers

Awesome! Welcome to Brewers Friend!
Interesting that this has become a regular theme recently. A lot of people returning to the hobby these past few months.

Awesome! Welcome to Brewers Friend!
Interesting that this has become a regular theme recently. A lot of people returning to the hobby these past few months.
Thanks!
And yes, does seem that way.
I kept all my equipment clean and stored away so fortunately didn't have to buy anything more. The only cost was the ingredients. We'll, now I'm looking at those pint365 beer engines........

I'll be reading around the partial mash recipes, and will have a go at an oatmeal stout I think. Do fancy a mini mash imperial is possible.

Cheers.

Thanks!
And yes, does seem that way.
I kept all my equipment clean and stored away so fortunately didn't have to buy anything more. The only cost was the ingredients. We'll, now I'm looking at those pint365 beer engines........

I'll be reading around the partial mash recipes, and will have a go at an oatmeal stout I think. Do fancy a mini mash imperial is possible.

Cheers.
I had never heard of the pint365, just googled it, cool!

Uhh what the hell am I looking at?

Welcome aboard btw.

I thought the same thing... What is it? A can to draft system?

The Pint365?
Home beer engine. Connects to polypins or bag in box.
Of if you've got gas, a corny keg under low pressure.

Plan is to get some 5L polypins and fill 3 of them, then bottle the rest of the batch.

Get a fridge set up and enjoy hand pulled homebrew all the time

I was at a pub in Pittsburgh a few years ago and two of their taps were vintage pumps, took three pulls on the tap handle to draw a pint.

Not sure on the Pint365 cylinder. Might be half pint.

Still trying to see how hoppy pales fare through a beer engine.

Stouts and what not will be very nice I'm sure.

It looks neat, that is for sure.

What us the benefit of such posts?

All your base are belong to us?

I think it's the bot' s programer looking for a sandbox to test their bot.....or somebody's all in one has developed consciousness.

Attachments

• upload_2022-11-25_10-43-47.png
    upload_2022-11-25_10-43-47.png
    208 KB · Views: 32
No, bots are expensive. These are almost certainly people, poorly paid. But who knows?

I miss the days when humanoid bots would spam discussion boards with links to their shiatty blog/website/video/whatever, as a cheap SEO move.

/actually, I don't miss them.
//no idea the endgame of this thread's crapposter and their empty calories
///slashies come in threes!

No, bots are expensive. These are almost certainly people, poorly paid. But who knows?

I think if you factor in the sheer volume of people you can annoy in just a few minutes, I don't think bots are that expensive. But then again, I not familiar with how much it takes to run a barely paid human-bot network. In the end doesn't matter if it's a real-bot or a human-bot. Both are equally annoying.

Back