Australia bans Homebrewing! *

OMG:mad::mad: I could imagine there would be some Pissed off Aussies down there! We are becoming the Nanny Nation down here for sure:(.
I could imagine Hombrewing would provide the crew with a great creative outlet away from the rigours of life couped up living in working down there. It's not like you can just go for a walk or do some gardening ect ECT in your spare time I'd imagine.

This would be a great team bonder as well creating and drinking HB in their downtime together.

Your right Megary what is this World comming too!

A good friend’s daughter has been on the ice for a few months, working at the American station. She will be there until October. Apparently, there is plenty of Coors beer to drink, but I bet some good home brew would serve better.

On one hand, if the guv'mint is paying these folks, then they got a say in what' going on.

On the other hand, once your 8 (or whatever) hours are done, what else is there to do??

On the third hand, the guv'mint has sn interest in keeping the alcoholics* from getting their poison...

*Ya know, if you're on Antarctica, you're very likely not an alcoholic, but merely (at most) a social drinker. I believe alcoholics are rarely home brewers (and vice-versa) if, for nothing else, practical reasons.

Back