API and BeerXML

Just came across this thread - I'm maintaining my own little brew controller and would love to integrate my recipes. @Ozarks Mountain Brew if you have some API doc lying around that you could PM me, that would be fantastic!

Hi, I’m also a developer, and looking for information on the API. I want to integrate my Brewers friend recipes white my DIY control box. I’m not able to find any information on how to concept to the API to receive my recipes. Would be great if anyone code share this information, maybe you can help. @Ozarks Mountain Brew.

Hi,

one simple question. Do you have an API or not? I want to get data from my brew session via API. Is that possible?

Ta. Martin

Hello brewers!
Does the premium membership entitle me to unlimited API use?

Hello there again.
Now that I have the API key, what kind of authentication do I need to use in order to make valid get methods?
I am trying a get method but I am unsure how to authenticate, I'm trying to pass only URL followed by the API key but I don't know which kind of authentication I should try.

Any help is very much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hello there again.
Now that I have the API key, what kind of authentication do I need to use in order to make valid get methods?
I am trying a get method but I am unsure how to authenticate, I'm trying to pass only URL followed by the API key but I don't know which kind of authentication I should try.

Hi, i‘m a premium member, too. I didn’t get any information about api and its description.

If you know more, please let me know.
Thanks
Martin

Hello there again.

Currently we’re vetting each application using the API on a one-off basis. If you’re interested in connecting your application to Brewer’s Friend, please reach out to us directly at mail@brewersfriend.com, and we can help discuss your ideas and provide more information.

Back