Anyone doing bitcoin?

I had that kind of experience, I also invest in eth and bitcoin. Now try bitcoin mining. My friend recommended to me a cloud mining service provider Maybe u will be interested. It is just a piece of advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have several wallets and trade from time to time, but I see it more as a hobby than as a way to make money.

My son got me into it, he's a financial consultant and has been following it for quite some time.
It's a longer term hold for me and I wouldn't recommend it if you have any nervous issues! Haha.
Cheers

I am holding 0.1 btc just for fun to see how it works out

Nope not for me. The usual markets are going to crash soon as the whole world has been unsustainably been printing money - especially over the last two years (how can they back up the cost of the spending?) far too much and no sign of stopping. So I have come out of all the share markets and invested in Silver (50 times under priced at the moment - it's where the banks are heavily investing in) and gold - the ONLY safe bet.

This thread has just become spam bait these days

Already reported it...

With the winnings from your pro Golfing Carrier I thought you would bought a brewery so far Herm.

Was that you I saw in the Master's Championship recently Herm:D;);)
Wait, @Herm brews you were in Augusta and didn't look me up? Hmmpf. But I guess you had a full schedule. Next time.

Wait, @Herm brews you were in Augusta and didn't look me up? Hmmpf. But I guess you had a full schedule. Next time.
Ah he's hard to catch when on tour you know Staying in his Golfing Bubble so to speak you know staving off Distractions and such that can put him off his game.

Keeping the eyes purely focused on the goal of winning at all cost taking as few strokes as he can to get to the clubhouse before happy hour is over:D

Back