Anybody need any hops?

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I've got about 10 years worth in the freezer right now from last years harvest. Let me know if you can use any. I'll send them to you for the shipping. Just bought 1/2 a steer and I'm just plain out of room.

I've got Northern Brewer, Sterling, maybe some Saaz(have to check on that one) and a PILE of Cluster.

Let me know if you can use any. Need to make some room.

If you have saaz, let me know.

Well, if you insist, I guess I can help you out and take some hops off your hands :p!

Actually, that would be pretty cool! :) I've never brewed with whole leaf hops but have always been keen to try. I checked my recipes and I use Northern Brewer quite often. Not so much Sterling or Saaz. My Janet's Brown Ale uses the most Northern Brewer with 4 oz of pellets. How much whole leaf hops would you guess would equate to 4 oz of pellets?

Well, if you insist, I guess I can help you out and take some hops off your hands :p!

Actually, that would be pretty cool! :) I've never brewed with whole leaf hops but have always been keen to try. I checked my recipes and I use Northern Brewer quite often. Not so much Sterling or Saaz. My Janet's Brown Ale uses the most Northern Brewer with 4 oz of pellets. How much whole leaf hops would you guess would equate to 4 oz of pellets?
I'd probably start with 6, moisture content was a bit higher than I expected when I took them out of the dryer.

I've got about 10 years worth in the freezer right now from last years harvest. Let me know if you can use any. I'll send them to you for the shipping. Just bought 1/2 a steer and I'm just plain out of room.

I've got Northern Brewer, Sterling, maybe some Saaz(have to check on that one) and a PILE of Cluster.

That's what I love about this hobby and some of the people in it. Awesome and thanks!

How 'bout shipping to "middle of nowhere" Africa?
Just joking:
Great of you to share!

Ben I'd ship you some just to see if they cleared customs...LOL
Gotta warn you Tim - check prices before you commit. I sent about 10 ounces of carved wood (tap handles) an the price was... unexpectedly high.

But yeah, as an agricultural product I'm sure they would be somewhat suspicious to say the least.

Gotta warn you Tim - check prices before you commit. I sent about 10 ounces of carved wood (tap handles) an the price was... unexpectedly high.

But yeah, as an agricultural product I'm sure they would be somewhat suspicious to say the least.
Yeah customs wouldn't allow it I'm sure.
AUSTRALIA is big on not bringing in any plants.

Just watch border security on TV here I see people bringing in all sorts of crazy S#$t in their luggage big fines and it goes straight in the bin.

Been pretty busy with mother's day this weekend, anybody interested just get me your address(if you already haven't) and I'll get them boxed up this week and shipped out next weekend. Sorry about the delay...

I live down the way in Alliance. I could stop by if you have any left.

I'll take some of those hops off your hands if you got some left you are wanting to get rid of.

My address is: 123 N Sunset Blvd, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

Back