App keeps crashing

Meatwad

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
While trying to sync the app to my desktop account the app crashes every time. Any solution to this?

Are you pulling the screen down to sync all your recipes or are you trying to do them individually? Have you had the same problem doing it both ways?

Are you pulling the screen down to sync all your recipes or are you trying to do them individually? Have you had the same problem doing it both ways?

It crashes when swiping down but I used the Sync button at the bottom of the recipe list and it worked fine. Could you move the Sync Now cloud button on the top of the recipe list by chance?

It crashes when swiping down but I used the Sync button at the bottom of the recipe list and it worked fine. Could you move the Sync Now cloud button on the top of the recipe list by chance?

I can ask- but I don’t think it’s possible to move the button as we are no longer developing the app actively. Unfortunately, with new releases of iOS and new updates on our site version, the app has fallen quite a bit behind of where we would like it to be.

Back