I like my dog...

Bulin's Milker Bucket Brews

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
We got him Tuesday, Titus the Blue Tick. We had a rescue last summer that didn't work out. THIS TIME we really took our time and made sure we were getting a dog that fits our family.

Hope he decides to keep us.

121724.jpg

I grew up with coon hounds. You have a lover dog on your hands....

We always had a couple good coon hounds and a beagle for rabbits when I was a kid. We had mostly walkers, but there was a Blue Tick when I was really little and a Black and Tan at one time or another.

The big guy is gun shy, but that's ok. I haven't run coon for years anyway.

We rescued our boy in early 2008, and he’s the best dog ever. He was about 1.5 years old then, and now he’s pushing 14! Dogs bring so much into our lives, and I’m so happy you seem to have find yours!

We always had a couple good coon hounds and a beagle for rabbits when I was a kid. We had mostly walkers, but there was a Blue Tick when I was really little and a Black and Tan at one time or another.

The big guy is gun shy, but that's ok. I haven't run coon for years anyway.
I never hunted them. Dad was quite the coon hunter so we always had some hounds around. His favorite was a Walker, we had several other breeds but my favorite was a Mountain Curr - the dog wouldn't bark when a stranger came up but had a most eloquent growl. But if he knew you, he was the friendliest dog imaginable.

Good luck with it:) you gotta work it out and it's gotta work you out lol!
We got a rescue dog about two years back that one in the profile pic Britney a spoiled little border collie cross Cavalier dude it has been a tuggle war of the mental type.
With her old family she could do whatever she wanted but unfortunately with us (me and the missus) we've put in a bunch of boundaries that has curbed that little dog into line.
Enjoy:p

Back