What is old, is new again

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
So my 24 year old step son is listening to Queen, Led Zep, Aerosmith, etc on his spotify today... the only difference for me is that I was listening to these bands as the music came out

On another note, sad news yesterday, Neil Peart, the drummer for the iconic, and probably most internationally successful Canadian band ever passed away this week at age 67 from Brain cancer. RIP Neil:(

So my 24 year old step son is listening to Queen, Led Zep, Aerosmith, etc on his spotify today... the only difference for me is that I was listening to these bands as the music came out

On another note, sad news yesterday, Neil Peart, the drummer for the iconic, and probably most internationally successful Canadian band ever passed away this week at age 67 from Brain cancer. RIP Neil:(
I never was the biggest Rush fan, but for sure always respected his (Peart's) skills. For Canadian bands, I was more of a Triumph fan myself.

Last edited:
I never was the biggest Rush fan, but for sure always respected his skills. For Canadian bands, I was more of a Triumph fan.
Triumph! Wow...wicked flashbacks to "Magic Power" and parties in the woods. :)

Since 4/5 were Canadian and I think they started out in Toronto, I'll take The Band as my favorite Canadian band. I'm a huge Sadies fan as well. Lots to choose from, actually.

I never was the biggest Rush fan, but for sure always respected his (Peart's) skills. For Canadian bands, I was more of a Triumph fan myself.
Ah yes, love me some Triumph, Rocky Mountain Way, featuring Jow Walsh, classic!!! That second album was phenomenal

All Greek to me. Even while living in the Haight/Ashbury during the late 60s, I've always listened to country music.

Back