Happy Thanksgiving!

Is that today or should I say yesterday for you guys? Well happy Thanksgiving and taking whatever you do on a day like that most of all hope all you workers got a paid day off work!

Is that today or should I say yesterday for you guys? Well happy Thanksgiving and taking whatever you do on a day like that most of all hope all you workers got a paid day off work!
It's always tomorrow there! Thanksa

Thanks Nosy! And happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Happy Thanksgiving to the staff and all of the brewers here.

Hey!.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed, happy TG to all south of the 49th parallel! Up here in the land of maple syrup and hockey sticks we have TG in October. My buddies and I always celebrate US TG by quitting work a little early and watching football for about 8 hours!

We dont have no TG in Aus government tightarses ha ha I'm all for it if it means a public holiday. Maybe were not big on the Turkey over here:D

It is a great day for all, except for the Turkey. Unless of course it was the Turkey's life ambition to be roasted and eaten...

For those that celebrate (and even for those that don't), Happy Thanksgiving! The idea is universal anyway, a day of reflection and giving thanks.

I'm currently giving thanks for Bloody Mary's and The Godfather marathon while the food prep takes place. Makes peeling potatoes a lot easier to take!

For those that celebrate (and even for those that don't), Happy Thanksgiving! The idea is universal anyway, a day of reflection and giving thanks.

I'm currently giving thanks for Bloody Mary's and The Godfather marathon while the food prep takes place. Makes peeling potatoes a lot easier to take!
Just dont forget the cannoli

No beer? No whiskey?:eek:

Well, no deer were harmed(it seems my standards on what I'll shoot is directly tied to how much meat is in my freezer...I'd have to make room right now). Didn't drink any BEER either, but I did have 2 or 3 Busch Light's.

Well, no deer were harmed(it seems my standards on what I'll shoot is directly tied to how much meat is in my freezer...I'd have to make room right now). Didn't drink any BEER either, but I did have 2 or 3 Busch Light's.
I hear ya on the freezer level but this morning it was 13 degrees and 5mph wind and I was starting to shiver and, well, a 2.5yr old 2x2 went down. That left time for brewing an amber this afternoon. Priorities ya know.;)

I hear ya on the freezer level but this morning it was 13 degrees and 5mph wind and I was starting to shiver and, well, a 2.5yr old 2x2 went down. That left time for brewing an amber this afternoon. Priorities ya know.;)

You gotta do what you gotta do. The last time the freezer was EMPTY at the beginning of season, 3 does had found their way into it by the time I got around to shooting a buck.

Back