Welcome Pricelessbrewing!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Pricelessbrewing has been a member of Brewer's Friend since 2016. He has been helping out with beta testing and also offering advice on features. He's agreed to officially join us in heading up our QA and beta testing process.

To support that role, he’ll be granted moderator access to the forums so he can help coordinate the beta testing, capture bug reports, add feature requests, and help answer questions you may have. Pricelessbrewing (Mark) will be doing quite a bit of testing himself on all new features, and also acting as the primary point of contact for other users to help test and receive feedback.

We're committed to being transparent, and having Mark help out will ensure that all of the new features you request are listed, any bug reports noted, and gain assurance that any beta testing is completed fully before launching. Please feel free to reach out to him (or myself) if you ever have comments, questions, critiques, or problems.

Please help me give him a warm welcome to the forums as a moderator. We're glad to have him.

Pricelessbrewing has been a member of Brewer's Friend since 2016. He has been helping out with beta testing and also offering advice on features. He's agreed to officially join us in heading up our QA and beta testing process.

To support that role, he’ll be granted moderator access to the forums so he can help coordinate the beta testing, capture bug reports, add feature requests, and help answer questions you may have. Pricelessbrewing (Mark) will be doing quite a bit of testing himself on all new features, and also acting as the primary point of contact for other users to help test and receive feedback.

We're committed to being transparent, and having Mark help out will ensure that all of the new features you request are listed, any bug reports noted, and gain assurance that any beta testing is completed fully before launching. Please feel free to reach out to him (or myself) if you ever have comments, questions, critiques, or problems.

Please help me give him a warm welcome to the forums as a moderator. We're glad to have him.
Congrats Mark!!!

Thanks Yooper, and the rest of the Brewersfriend team for the opportunity. I'm looking forward to working together!

If anyone has any new issues, or things that need to be tested/reviewed, feel free to send me a PM or post in any of the relevant forums. I'll put them through the ringer, offer solutions, and make sure the changes are tested, documented, and reviewed before the changes go live on the public page(s).

Great Mark. Best of luck in your new endeavor.

Huh, I've been reading that as PrincessBrewing the whole time. Whoops.

Huh, I've been reading that as PrincessBrewing the whole time. Whoops.
Reported. JK. It's not the first time thats happened, or that typos happened.

Back