Pumpkin Cider

Vixen

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello all. I am looking for a pumpkin cider recipe. Please can some with a tried and trusted favourite recipe could please email me. I am wanting to make a super pumpkin cider for my grandmother, 89yrs old, who had this in her youth! Thank you Tamara

Hello all. I am looking for a pumpkin cider recipe. Please can some with a tried and trusted favourite recipe could please email me. I am wanting to make a super pumpkin cider for my grandmother, 89yrs old, who had this in her youth! Thank you Tamara
Cool never herd of a pumpkin cider wow I hope someone here can help you sounds interesting.

Sorry, I can't help, I am not a fan of pumpkin in any kind of beverage. Which is odd as I love pumpkin pie, muffins, and such

Sorry, I can't help, I am not a fan of pumpkin in any kind of beverage. Which is odd as I love pumpkin pie, muffins, and such
It's the pumpkin spice I don't like. Pumpkin itself is very bland, almost no flavor. It's the stuff used to tart it up.

It's the pumpkin spice I don't like. Pumpkin itself is very bland, almost no flavor. It's the stuff used to tart it up.
So more of the nutmeg and cinnamon flavor then

So more of the nutmeg and cinnamon flavor then
Like many, I don't mind it in baked goods. But I really don't want to drink pumpkin bread. For my fall drop, I'm doing a cranberry amber Belgian-style ale. Doesn't fall into any clear BJCP category and it was a 2.5 gallon extract batch. Done in three hours. I may have to do extract more often, particularly on these experimentals.

Back