October 30th Updates

avantassel

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Minor Updates

• Brew Session / Fermentation - Gravity knob value now updates when device updates.

• Recipe View / Fermentation - Gravity knob value now updates when device updates.
gravity-knob.png

Last edited:
Minor Updates

• Brew Session / Fermentation - Gravity knob value now updates when device updates.

• Recipe View / Fermentation - Gravity knob value now updates when device updates.
I apologize for being a little dense here, but what "gravity knob" and "when device updates" are you referring to? Maybe this is on the mobile version, which I don't use.

The update is to fix the problem a customer was having where those metrics weren’t updating in real time when the data from devices was sent.

We updated to the latest version of that library supporting that control which fixed that problem.

Would be nice if the poster would expand as requested in the “feature fixes and requests”, and would have been clearer what this minor update was.

I suggest @Yooper does ALL the postings on behalf of BF regarding fixes in this section.

Would be nice if the poster would expand as requested in the “feature fixes and requests”, and would have been clearer what this minor update was.

I suggest @Yooper does ALL the postings on behalf of BF regarding fixes in this section.

We're working on making this clearer for everyone. Thanks for the feedback!

Back