Might still need some work but liking the changes.

Steelyace

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the changes and I know they are working hard to get things right. I have only been a paid member for almost a year, slow to commit, but I have tried all the software out there and found this one to be the best for my needs. BF is the most complete software you will find, and anyone using it knows this (beersmith is good but you are committed to 1 or 2 computers), give the team time I'm sure it will be even better than it was before.

/\ /\ paid endorser?

I just wanted to say that I am enjoying the changes and I know they are working hard to get things right. I have only been a paid member for almost a year, slow to commit, but I have tried all the software out there and found this one to be the best for my needs. BF is the most complete software you will find, and anyone using it knows this (beersmith is good but you are committed to 1 or 2 computers), give the team time I'm sure it will be even better than it was before.

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it!
I like it too now that I've adjusted to some of the visual changes- the calculators didn't really change.

Far from it. But I did honestly try every software I could get my hands on and none of them suited my need near like this one has. People are scared of change, and growing pains....none of which are fun but usually in the long run worth it.

I don't disagree with your statement at all and it doesn't hurt to give praise where praise is due and if you're happy with the product.
Change can be difficult and hard to accept and I don't think most here are denying that. There's more of a back story here and, well. I think the horse has been beaten enough already.

Back