Left Lane Drivers

Over The Cliff Brewing

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Please pass the word. If you are driving in the left lane and are afraid to go faster than 65 mph, move to the right and let people pass. This is one of the biggest traffic issues I encounter everyday. I can't be the only one sick of this slow driver.

Please pass the word. If you are driving in the left lane and are afraid to go faster than 65 mph, move to the right and let people pass. This is one of the biggest traffic issues I encounter everyday. I can't be the only one sick of this slow driver.
You're definitely not the only one!
Because of the laws here (you may only pass on the left, never on the right!), those doing that in middle lane here are generally hated too. :rolleyes:

No, we do things right, on the right, hell, we even lean right! But then we promptly apologize to... well, to everyone just in case!

But you use decimal currency like Aus and the metric system heck why don't you just drive on the left as well:D:D!
Maybe we will experiment with that. We could start with the trucks, and see how it goes. If all goes well, after the first couple weeks we will have the cars switch over tooo_O

Maybe we will experiment with that. We could start with the trucks, and see how it goes. If all goes well, after the first couple weeks we will have the cars switch over tooo_O
There ya go trucks on the left cars on the right oh boy oh boy a harmonious union of chaos:eek:

Back