Windows app integration

Crazy Farm Brewing

Trial Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to send recipes from the windows app. It asks you to log in, I log in with the correct log in and says failed. Are they having issues?

The Windows app never came out of beta, and I didn't even know you could still find it! It was pulled a long time ago.

The only app we have currently is the iOS app.

You can do that in the web app too.

Really?! Can't figure that out, I'll have to play around a little more.

Yes, our site version is optimized for mobile, so the preferred use is to use a browser on your device (I’m on my iPad right now), and you can select the OG and add by percentages, etc- it’s my preferred way to use the Recipe Builder personally and I love it!

For example, here I am starting a new recipe. I clicked “goal” and select my desired OG. Then clicked submit. (Please ignore the 3rd grade markup on the screenshot).
CA5776AF-25D4-4610-BB04-AF1A49628F06.jpeg

Then, after submit, I use the percentages feature to make my grainbill:
5CC858B8-0DD1-40E0-BA1E-4E84BB902FDF.png

Boom! My grainbill is done, with the grains in my inventory and the percentages I want (I wouldn’t really use 10% dark crystal, but work with me here!), and the OG is 1.050, exactly my target.

I created this recipe, screenshots and mark ups and all, in about 3 minutes!

For example, here I am starting a new recipe. I clicked “goal” and select my desired OG. Then clicked submit. (Please ignore the 3rd grade markup on the screenshot).
View attachment 7370

Then, after submit, I use the percentages feature to make my grainbill:
View attachment 7371

Boom! My grainbill is done, with the grains in my inventory and the percentages I want (I wouldn’t really use 10% dark crystal, but work with me here!), and the OG is 1.050, exactly my target.

I created this recipe, screenshots and mark ups and all, in about 3 minutes!

Perfect!! Thank you, did not even realize that button was there!! Thank you all so much.

Back