Does your dog dissaprove of you drinking?

Doz

Trial Member
Reaction score
To the left is a photo of Shirley, a 5 year old English Springer Spaniel, whenever I have a pint or two she takes on the air of a Captain in the Salvation Army.

I actually had a dog that used to drink my bourbon & coke if I left it sitting on the coffee table for a couple of minutes. Fixed his a$$. I poured a double shot in a nervous glass and watched, half hidden. One taste of that and he never stole my drink again.

Dogs are pretty in tune with us two legged folk I'm guessing she's just getting bitchy knowing that walk that was in order is going out the window with every sip you take.

All I know is every time now my dog smells wort she starts hanging around with them big bulgy eyes expecting some. I had to tell her no last night because wort was too truby and didn't want to risk the hops.

My dog is all about that wort. She also loves grain dust.

IMG_1787.jpg
My Golden doesn't like hanging out when I'm brewing, but sure does love the finished product! I just splash a little on the deck. She is partial to the hoppier brews!

My only fear with the wort and dogs is hops I male sure it's a pretty clear sample of wort.

My dog, mini dachshund, loves beer and spent grain. On brew day she sits in a chair next to my brew table waiting for her "treat".
I'll sit on my patio in the afternoons and drink a pint or two and she's right there waiting for her sip. It's not the healthiest but i cant resist giving her a taste.

Back