Cashmere Hops

jmac67%

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do a homebrew Friday and have some Cashmere hops to use. Does anybody have any insight what other hops they go with? When to use? Boil, Flameout, Whirpool, Dry hop?

I'm going to do a homebrew Friday and have some Cashmere hops to use. Does anybody have any insight what other hops they go with? When to use? Boil, Flameout, Whirpool, Dry hop?
Never used em so can't comment from expirience. If your unsure but want the best of both worlds try a 30min boil addition then late addition then whirlpool or dryhop.

Try this site there is a hops list on here somewhere.

Yakima Valley says "smooth bittering, herbal aroma and flavors of lemon, lime, and melon". Parent hops were cascade and northern brewer so my thought would be most any C hops depending what flavors you shoot for. I actually would consider just using them by themselves so as to learn what they bring to the table.

Thanks. I've read about them, was just hoping someone had a personal experience with them.

We just did a Cashere and Amarillo IPA at my Job, and it was amazing!

Back