recipes in custom folders are also appearing in default folder

PZ

Premium Member
Reaction score
Recipes (not snapshots) that I moved to folders are also appearing in the default folder. If I delete one from the default folder, it is deleted in both places. The issue affects newly created recipes as ones that have been around for a while. Thanks for investigating, PZ

I don't have anything in custom folders- can you show us a screenshot of what you are seeing? Also, old recipes are or are not doing this? Thank you so much!

I don't have anything in custom folders- can you show us a screenshot of what you are seeing? Also, old recipes are or are not doing this? Thank you so much!
A screenshot will not help. Older and new recipes are affectecd. Using the search button is what causes the problem, I think. Even if you are changing the sort order you have to hit the search button for it to take effect. I noticed in the change log that one of the changes was in the search function. I suggest that you create a new recipe, move it around and see what happens.

A screenshot will not help. Older and new recipes are affectecd. Using the search button is what causes the problem, I think. Even if you are changing the sort order you have to hit the search button for it to take effect. I noticed in the change log that one of the changes was in the search function. I suggest that you create a new recipe, move it around and see what happens.

The search button ignores the folder you're in and shows results from all folders. I'm not seeing any of my recipes out of their folders if I've browsed to a folder, used the recipes link in the menu or performed an empty search.

Untitled.png
The search button ignores the folder you're in and shows results from all folders. I'm not seeing any of my recipes out of their folders if I've browsed to a folder, used the recipes link in the menu or performed an empty search.

Yes, this. That's why I asked for a screenshot- I can't see this in my account happening.

Back