Brew Stand for Sale CA $1500

DanOnFire

Trial Member
Reaction score
Custom built brew stand for sale. Complete system ready to brew. Includes two 24v pumps and simple stainless pump control panel with room to add pid controllers. Keggles are sanitary welded with NPT fittings and stainless steel ball valves. All fittings are stainless cam lock with silicone tubing. Custom low pressure propane manifold and two 12 inch 250k BTU burners. Please contact with any questions. No longer brewing. 559309 THREE SIX FOUR THREE. Pick up only Lemoore CA 93245
20170301_213505.jpg 20170301_213543.jpg 20170301_213526.jpg

Oh looks very nice put a lot of time and thought into that rig love the whirlpool arm and looks like stainless sparge nossle. You'd be sad to give it up?

Oh looks very nice put a lot of time and thought into that rig love the whirlpool arm and looks like stainless sparge nossle. You'd be sad to give it up?
Thank you! It did take me about 6 months to complete. Everything that could be stainless is.... weeeellll except for my mash tun. It was my first mash tun and I couldn't replace it in this system. Anyhow, I can let it go only knowing that I can re- create it if I needed to. Just running ot of space and haven't brewed in a year or so.

Back