$5 a pound Hop Sale hopsdirect

I checked it out, and while a good price I noticed that quite a few, like the Willamette, Northern Brewer and Calypso, to name a few are from the 2016 crop.

Still, at that price it may be worth it. I am going to order some Willamette. Site is really bogging down and a couple are sold out already, so I better get cracking. Thanks for the heads up!

Northwest hop farms in BC had a pretty decent deal on some older hops too recently. Might want to check it out.

If they offered an $8 flat rate package for up to 4 lbs. like Yakima Valley Hops does I'd order from them.

I've ordered from them quite a bit. Even the older hops still pack a punch. They are stored well. Shipping is not really a problem for me as I live in Washington. They are a family-owned hop farm, and I love supporting this kind of business.

I've ordered from them quite a bit. Even the older hops still pack a punch. They are stored well. Shipping is not really a problem for me as I live in Washington. They are a family-owned hop farm, and I love supporting this kind of business.

I used them as my primary source for several years with good results. Being retired now I need to watch the bucks. Yakima Valley gives me the best value, so I use them now. If I were buying in larger quantities Hops Direct would be the best value and I would use them, but for 3 or 4 lbs, it's more costly..

Northwest hop farms in BC had a pretty decent deal on some older hops too recently. Might want to check it out.
They have some good prices. I think my next bulk order might be from them. Thanks for tip.

No problem.

Got some from John at NWHF last month.....we drive right by there 5-8 times a year. Try Brendehof as well for Canada, super cool people and all family run.

Back